Friday, December 17, 2010

Macro Friday





Well, I figured it was about time I shared a picture of my niece. She was born in October and is the sweetest, prettiest thing I have seen in a long time. She's already completely devoted to her mommy, my sister. I snapped this photo over Thanksgiving when the dear baby was nursing. Baby likes to hold Mommy's finger while she nurses. My kiddos did that some, too. Maybe that's why I love this shot so, I remember how sweet is it to breastfeed your precious baby
while she holds your finger.



I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I don't know if I will be able to post again before Christmas. So, have a nice Christmas, if I don't "see" you before then!

Don't forget to stop by
blogging from bolivia to link up your own Macro Friday post!

-Susan

6 comments:

  1. So sweet and touching.. Makes me miss and long for those sweet first months...(sigh)

    Merry Christmas to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much emotion in a simple photo. Just beautiful!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo. I remember that as well. Instant bonding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a photo such as this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!