I'm feeling quite random this morning, so I thought I'd play along.
(1) I need to do better about eating breakfast in a timely manner. I wake up hungry, but the kids get up when I do, so it's difficult to feed myself. A brilliant friend of mine recently told me that if it's five hours after you wake up, it's not really breakfast. Thanks, Gini!
(2) I'm dying to do some sewing. There are many projects I'm anxious to start. Another quilt, a skirt for me, a dress for my niece, another mei tai baby carrier or two. . . Maybe today is the day!
(3) The start of the week always gets me excited about the possibilities. I know most people moan about Monday's, but I don't usually. I'm a SAHM, and I love my job!
(4) The hummingbirds have been reckless and abundant around here lately. If I can ever get a decent picture of them, I'll post it.
(5) Typing is significantly more complicated with a baby in your lap "helping."
I know I'm not alone in this observation.
(6) In a town the size of mine, it's always wise to assume when going to Walmart that you will, in fact, run into about half a dozen people that you both know and haven't seen in 8-25 years. It happens. Often. Ask me how I know. Maybe next time, I'll clean up a bit after housecleaning before Wal-marting.
Have a great week, and don't forget to check out lowercase letters and link up your own random Monday thoughts!