Monday, November 1, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters



Well, it's Monday again and I've some random thoughts,
so here we go:

1. I love my children. Really, I do, but my boy is going through a phase where he shrieks when I'm not holding him. It's REALLY unpleasant. I hope it ends soon. Crying was so much cuter.

2. We need a dog door. I have three beagles and a lab. One of the beagles is, I think, growing incontinent. So he asks to be let out eight to ten times PER HOUR. I'm not kidding. He just runs right out, pees, and runs right in again. Even Stinkerbaby no longer thinks it's fun to let him out. Anyone have any recommendations of good, sturdy dog doors? Maybe a trip to our beloved vet is in order.

3. I really need to get out and take some pictures. I want to, but just haven't. Maybe this week.

4. Election day is tomorrow! Go vote for any and all candidates you can find who aren't crooks or career politicians.
(Sorry, I suppose that is redundant.)

5. My birthday is this month. I'm looking forward to some spending money for me!
And maybe a nice meal out with just Hubby. Ahhhh.

6. I'm so thankful for my folks living next door. Even a five minute sanity break is appreciated!

7. Okay babywearing folks, what do I do with a baby who stands up as soon as I sit down with him in a carrier? He's worst in a ring sling, but even does this in wraps, too. Same story with the MT.

8. Cooler weather really makes me want to sew. I'm looking forward to getting to do some sewing soon.

That's it for me! Have a great Monday and a great week!

Don't forget to check out
Carissa's Miscellany Monday .

-Susan

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower from MM!!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Kristin! Thanks for following! I'm checking out your blog as I type! Hope your head is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!